Thursday, April 15, 2010

6th graders wear me OUT!!!

I love being able to stay home with my kids...it is a huge blessing. But occasionally while they are at school I substitute teach.

Today I taught a bunch of rowdy 6th graders and they were exhausting!!! I was at the school from 8-4 then rushed 35 miles to Warrens soccer game in Sandpoint then back another 35 miles for Warrens last basketball game. Needless to say I am pooped!! I can't believe how tired I am.

I know that I should go but I just cannot bring myself to drive to the gym tonight. It is after 9 and I am dead. I am kinda beating myself up about it but have decided a good nights rest is what I need. I can make up my work out tomorrow right? That's what I keep telling myself...just do a really good work out tomorrow and it will make up for today.

If you are on a get healthy journey than I hope you all had a more motivating day than I did. Hopefully you all worked out hard and can be proud. I will be proud too....tomorrow!!

Until next time,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR FAMILY....A FOREVER FAMILY!!!