Friday, May 8, 2009

New 2 Me

This is the view from our front door.

Ok...everyone I know has been talking to me about blogging, especially now that our family has left our hometown and moved up north. I am giving it a shot. I'm not making any promises about how often I will blog, especially right now with where we are living. We live in a very small town (97 people...when we moved in the pop. broke 100!!! It is now 102) and all they have here is dial up.

We have been here since February and it is beautiful. I wake up every morning to deer in the front or back yard. It is green (no more desert!!) and quiet. I do enjoy it very much. But....we are 35 miles aways from the nearest town which is where my kids go to school and all of their friends live so around the 16th of May we are moving closer to town.
The kids are all invovled in their sports. Warren finished baseketball and his team went undeafeated into the tournaments where they lost one game. He is now doing baseball. Makenzie is playing softball although it is not at the level of play she is used to playing. The program is new here and they havent had much sucess but she is persevering. Alex is playing baseball for the varisty team. He is doing well and is at districts right now.
Chad is working alot. We miss seeing him but enjoy the fact that I can stay home and be with the family while he is gone at work. I have no plans to work while I am here as long as we can handle it financially. So far so good.
If you are ever up north or want to pass through to Canada (it is 1500 ft from my front door) give us a heads up. We would love to have visitors.

til next time...
The Carles

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! I am so excited that you are blogging! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. It sounds like things are going well. Please feel free to check up on our family at: http://thesayercircle.blogspot.com/
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete

OUR FAMILY....A FOREVER FAMILY!!!